I came across another wonderful blog.
She happened to be having a party.
So I joined in!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging?
Almonds. Dry Roasted. and maybe some chocolate.
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
My husband. He is my rock. And he makes me smile from the inside out.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
The majestic mountains. That’s my dad coming out in me.
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?
Mopping. I put it off till I can’t stand the filth anymore.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
My momma. I look like her, talk like her, act like her.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
Home. My life has forever defined the term “home body.”
I like it that way.
7. What’s your all time favorite movie?
Remember the Titans. I know every single line. I still cry every time.
I’ve probably seen it 265 times.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
Take it off. 8 times out of 10.
9. Do you have a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
Photography. I’m not sure why I never picked up after.
After all, it was a childhood passion.
10. What’s one strange thing you’re really good at?
Flaring my nostrils. Don’t know why. Just am.
It grosses people out. Or enthralls them.
One or the other.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
The way he talked. He drew me into his conversations.
It was magnetic.
12. What is something you love to smell?
Cinnamon. I’ve always love anything and everything cinnamon.
Also, on a note that may sound weird…my husband’s head/face.
It’s just a comforting “him” smell.
I love it.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Getting uptight. Stressed. It happens. More than I care to admit.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
Buy a second trusty Civic.
Re-carpet this house.
Take a grand vacation with my love.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Loud all the way. People mock me sometimes. But I’m used it it.
I squeak. And kind of sound like a dolphin.
And if I’m on a roll, you can’t stop the madness.
I laugh the hardest at Kevin. He says (what I think are) the most hysterical things.
Either that or AFV.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Kohl’s. But only on the 80% off racks.
I’m so proud of my finds.
17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?
Visit my family’s home. I thought I’d get to stop in more after college.
Not so much.
I miss them.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Frugal. If you don’t know this about me, then you don’t know me.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can’t be real)
Lorelai Gilmore. Just plain genius of a character.
20. Would you want to be famous?
I don’t suppose I’d mind being famous.
At least I don’t mind the prospect of it.
If I were famous for something I love.
Like if I wrote a book or became a speaker or authored a Bible study.
Anything to do with my life in Christ.