Currently our favorite tv show.
We enjoy dvd marathons and this is one show I really miss when it’s not around.
1. There’s something wonderful about Michael Scott. Mostly the fact that he’s the worst boss ever, and I absolutely can not stand him.
2. Multiple people have randomly pointed out how much I look like Pam Beesly. Honestly, I find this to be a compliment and pretty darn accurate.
3. The humor shared between Pam and Jim is nearly identical to mine and Kevin’s.
4. Watching The Office on dvd, one right after another, makes every episode so very enjoyable.
5. It’s so awkward.
6. There is absolutely no background music or fake audience clapping. This adds to the awkwardness. And proves the show’s awesomeness.
7. The humor only seems to be relevant for those in a certain age span. Too young, and they just don’t get it. Too old, and they just don’t get it and they think it’s the worst show ever created.
8. Every episode is completely hilarious and utterly grating. I can’t stand it, and yet I can’t wait to watch the next show.
8. My husband actually enjoys sitting and watching with me. Right now, it’s our thing and I look forward to the laughter shared while snuggling on the couch.
9. The time Michael burned his foot on his George Foreman grill, the time Michael hit Meredith with his car, the time Michael attempted to lift an overweight man onto a table, the time(s) Jim convinced Dwight he was being summoned by the CIA, the time Michael drove the forklift, the time “the temp” became Michael’s boss, the time Michael drove his car into a lake because he was following the GPS.
10. The theme song.
linked up with Oh Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesdays.